Control and approach
Naturally, the success of a deployment will depend on whether the right solution is implemented, but of equal importance is the way the project is approached, developed, installed and later serviced.
Elettric 80 Spa is ISO 9001:2000 certified, and has extended this quality thinking into a sophisticated toolbox of business tools, giving our customers a detailed overview of the technology they have purchased and a guarantee of high quality after sales support.
Examples of these tools include...
Elettric 80 documentation is available in various languages.
Our approach is to simplify the documentation through the use of pictures and drawings, making it easier to understand for operators and maintenance personnel at the facility.
We have verified that the use of a simulation program from the very begining of a project allows to find eventual critical points and consequentely it permits to optimize system logistic.
In this way, the customer can see a realistic demonstration of system potentiality.
The simulation allows to plain possible further expansions too, managing accurately future investments
Our multilingual helpdesk is available to our customers 24 hours a day.
Staffed by some of our most experienced field engineers you will get fast and practical help.
We are also able to connect online to the lines installed at your plants and provide remote assistance.
The program is usually aimed at operators and maintenance staff.
However, it can also be tailored for individual client requirements.
Employees that take the course receive a diploma on completion.
Elettric 80 Business System (EBS)
- Based on ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004
- Web based 24/7 on line quality data collection
- Focus on individuals, both our customer and staff
- Regular feed-back and constant improvement plans
- Project Management system
- On line Help Desk (available 24 hours 7 days per week)
- 100% dedicated Quality Manager
- All 3D CAD (ProEngineer) design
- Sophisticated system modelling and simulations tools
- Total committment and involvment from the owners and management of Elettric 80