Elettric80 and BEMA are ready for the upcoming trade show in Atlanta, MODEX 2020.
Between 9 and 12 March 2020, our team will welcome customers and visitors at booth #5024 to present our cutting-edge solutions. It’s time to transform your factory has been the payoff to invite worldwide decision-makers to power their supply chain and DC thanks to our systems, fully connected and managed by the unique software platform SM.I.LE80.
We can help to upgrade factories through the integration of automated material handling systems, end of line solutions and fully automated high-density warehouses, thus improving services and customers’ satisfaction.
Modex 2020 is a not-to-be-missed appointment where industry peers from the U.S. and over 140 countries across the globe meet looking for the latest technologies that can give a leg up on competition of the global market.
That’s a great opportunity to show how we can increase factory efficiency with total operations reliability while also boosting total traceability of the product, safety standards and business sustainability.
At Elettric80 and BEMA booth on display also the lithium batteries by our partner Flash Battery.
Lithium batteries strongly improve LGVs systems and enhance their performance:
- Opportunity charge (5 minutes charging for 90/120 minutes operations)
- Charging time does not influence working cycles (higher LGVs availability)
- Charging process and battery lifetime controlled by dedicated software
- Remote control connection through Flash Data Center software
- No batteries swapping and no dedicated charging area required (100% footprint reduction)
- 100% safe operations (no contact and no risk of electric arcs/discharges)
- Up to 30% energy consumption reduction
- Battery performance guaranteed for five years
March 9 - 12, 2020
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313