The AS/RS STACKER CRANE high-density automated warehouse stands out for the use of stacker cranes equipped with devices for the automatic handling of products in single, double or multi-depth storage layout, with advanced technological solutions for high performance and reliability, energy-efficient operation and minimized maintenance costs. Crane Store can be implemented in brownfield and greenfield projects.
- Maximum selectivity for warehouses with a low storage-to-managed-items ratio.
- Maximum operating times even in the presence of a high number of items in stock.
- Storage capacity enhancement for the same floor space, because they can operate at impressive storage heights (over 40 meters),
- High system reliability
- The SM.I.LE80 software platform governs the storage systems, input/output peripheral units and LGVs/AGVs.
- Studied and customized according to the operating parameters of the factory and using discrete-event simulation software, customers can compare different scenarios of the same system to verify all functions and select the best-operating logics for absolutely reliable results.
- Energy saving achieved by exploiting the integrated regenerative features of the stacker crane drives and the lithium-ion batteries powering the satellites.
- Automatically and daily monitoring of all the batteries installed daily by the Flash Data Center software developed by Flash Battery.
- Provided with safety systems for independent access to the various aisles.
- Can be equipped with fire protection, lighting and air conditioning systems.