BEMA has revolutionized the concept of pallet wrapping with stretch film, introducing robotics combined with the 1000-mm high film reel and a non-revolving wrapping head in this sector. The range of robotic wrapping systems ensures:
- 99,5% efficiency;
- 8-hours autonomy thanks to the automatic wrapping head changeover;
- total flexibility: possibility of wrapping products with strong dimensional variables ensuring the same wrapping quality;
- low and steady maintenance TCO, guaranteed for 7 years;
- possibility to use film from 15 to 50 µ;
- high production speed;
- reduction in film use and energy consumption.
The use of the 1000-mm high film reel offers the following advantages:
- decrease in the frequency of the reel changes;
- stability, greater securing of the product to the pallet, reduced sliding of layers of product;
- decreased risk of deformation of the palletized product;
- reduced number of wrapping turns to be applied to the product;
- reduction in the operating speed of the system and, consequently, in the maintenance costs.